Electricity Lightning Deeper-Zone: Pretty & Cheap Outfit: 200 SC!!!!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Pretty & Cheap Outfit: 200 SC!!!!

Hey everyone! It's me, Sofia or FEYASOFIA, whatever you wanna call me. lol This is my second post for this blog. This week, I created another cheap outfit that is only 200 SC! :) 

Here is a picture of the outfit:


You can buy all 4 of these items in the Starplaza. The "Everyday Long Blazer" is from "It Girls". The "Three-Quarter Striped Top" if from "Decades". The "Popstar Denims" are from "RIO". The shoes, I just had already so I'm not sure where you get them, but basically any sneaker would look good with this casual everyday outfit.
Here is the price list:

 I think that the prices above are worth it for this outfit. I don't have a lot of SC and even I bought it!! lol

Thanks everyone for reading and I'll try to post another outfit again next week.
Please leave any comments & thoughts! :)

1 comment: