Electricity Lightning Deeper-Zone: Pretty & Cheap Outfit: 213 SC!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pretty & Cheap Outfit: 213 SC!!!

Hey everyone! My name is Sofia and my username on Stardoll is: FEYASOFIA. I am one of the Staff members for this blog. I will be posting at least 1 pretty & cheap outfit per week in this blog. So this week, I created an outfit that is only 213 SC! :) 

Here is a picture of the outfit:


You can buy all 3 of these items in the Starplaza, in the "It Girls" store. 
Here is the price list:
 I think that the prices above are pretty good and realistic considering the beautiful outfit. I would buy it, because I think it's worth it. I didn't add shoes in my outfit, but if you guys want shoes, I suggest these:
They are only an extra 40 SC and they would add some color to the outfit, these shoes also go with almost anything, so you can use them again for another outfit. They are called: Valentine Shoes and you can buy them in the Starplaza in the "Pretty N' Love" store.

Thanks everyone for reading and I'll try to post again next week.
Please leave any comments & thoughts! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Outfit!!! I loved the shoes best!!! i put it in my wishlist! :]

    ReplyDelete